2006-06-29

Toady at school we had an performence.I did the piano the name of the music is M0ney Can't Buy Anything!Is a little tuoph for me.But I fine.Not so bad you know.The second performece was singing I was not in it just five.Then the 3 one is a act it was about a bunny racing a turle then the bunny said"Oh the turtle is slow so I'm goig to take a nap.While he took a nap the turtle
got in frount of the bunnt and won!Then the fourth performece is about a violen my cousin San Yu was the violen girl I don't know what song she did.Then the fifth was singing.GGOOOODD NNIIGGHHTT!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this one. The last day of school is always fun, isn't it? I like the turtle racing part though. By the way, are you coming back America soon? Do you like Taiwan so that you don't want to come back anymore? Or do you learn some Chinese? I hope you can have conversation with me in Chinese when you come back! @_@"

yusa said...

Thanks for giving me an coment no one has gave me an coment.